The UK duo will make their transatlantic debut in October.
Disclosure have announced a short North American tour for late October.
London-based teenage brothers Guy and Howard Lawrence have made quite a splash in the international house scene in the past year. Early releases on Moshi Moshi and a remix of Jessie Ware's "Running" earned them plenty of praise and attention in the run-up to their first release on Greco-Roman, this year's The Face. That EP received RA Recommends status, with Philip Sherburne describing the duo's sound as "[replicating] the fizzy vibes of UK garage at its most effervescent." This summer they've had their hands full with a number of prominent festival slots, but in October they'll jet across the Atlantic to play their first North American dates.
Their weeklong journey will begin on October 24th in New York, where they'll play two dates before hitting Toronto on the 26th for their only Canadian date. From there they'll touch down in Asheville, North Carolina (for Moogfest), then Chicago, Denver, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Oct 24 Popgun presents... Disclos.., Glasslands Gallery, New York
- Oct 25 Disclosure, The Mercury Lounge, New York
- Oct 26 Disclosure, Wrongbar, Toronto
- Oct 26 Moogfest 2012, U.S. Cellular Center, North Carolina
- Oct 28 Disclosure, Schubas, Illinois
- Oct 29 Disclosure, Larimer Lounge, Colorado
- Oct 30 Lights Down Low and.., The Independent, California (North)