The Berlin-based artist will play seven dates on the continent this autumn.
Kuedo will head on a short tour of North America in September.
UK-born, Berlin-based Jamie Teasdale has been known to us under a few names at this point. In the mid-'00s he was one half of duo Vex'd, a trailblazing dubstep group that released the landmark 2005 LP Degenerate, before going solo as Jamie Vex'd, releasing a more colourful and synth-heavy sort of dubstep. In 2010 he re-emerged again as Kuedo, revealing a downbeat, melodic turn which fully blossomed on 2011 LP Severant, reportedly influenced by the film soundtracks of Vangelis and John Carpenter.
Teasdale will make his debut in North America as Kuedo on September 15th in Vancouver at the city's New Forms Festival, where he'll play a showcase alongside Kode9 and Canblaster. From there he'll fly to Calgary for a show at the Hi-Fi Club for his second and last Canadian date, heading to the US for two West Coast dates in LA and San Francisco and a stop in Denver. On September 25th he'll play a Surefire Sound showcase in Seattle as part of Decibel Festival, and his mini-tour will wrap up at Glasslands Gallery in New York City on the 28th, alongside Warp artist Babe Rainbow.
- Sep 13 New Forms Festival.., Great Northern Way Campus, Vancouver
- Sep 19 Kuedo, HiFi Club, Calgary
- Sep 21 Kuedo, Neon Indian, Teen Daz.., 1015 Folsom, San Francisco
- Sep 25 Kuedo, Cervantes' Other Side, Colorado
- Sep 27 Decibel: Surefire present.., Baltic Room, Washington State
- Sep 28 Popgun presents Kuedo, Ang.., Glasslands Gallery, New York