The German deep house DJ will play a string of dates in the US and Canada in October.
Move D will play a string of dates across North America in October.
David Moufang's understated records for labels like Smallville and Workshop have made him a favorite among house connoisseurs, but it's his intimate flair as a DJ that keeps him in demand around the world. His upcoming tour marks his first appearance in the US since 2010, and will see him playing on both coasts.
The tour begins at Chicago's Smart Bar on October 12th, continuing in New York City for a Mister Saturday Night party the following evening. The West Coast portion begins on the 18th with two events in San Francisco: the first at Public Works, and the second at 222 Hyde, where Moufang will play live with Jonah Sharp as Reagenz. After a who is Jack party in LA on the 20th, the winds north for two dates in Canada, stopping in Montreal for a Made In Montreal party and wrapping up at a breakandenter night in Toronto at the Polish Combatants' Hall.
- Oct 12 Move D, Scotty Brandon, Smart Bar, Illinois
- Oct 13 Mister Saturday Night with Justi.., House Of Yes, New York
- Oct 18 Reflective pres.., Public Works Oddjob Loft, San Francisco
- Oct 19 Realtime with Reagenz Live, Mon.., 222 Hyde, San Francisco
- Oct 20 Jack with Move D, Berlin.., TBA - Los Angeles, Los Angeles
- Oct 26 Halloween 2012 feat. M.., Le Bleury-Bar à Vinyle, Montreal
- Oct 27 Breakandenter/Lost.., Spk. Polish Combatants Hall, Toronto