The London club's next mix comes from one of their resident DJs.
Fabriclive 66, due out in November, will come from DJ and producer Daniel Avery.
Avery is very much a dark horse of London's club scene. Aside from being a fabric resident, he's gotten props from Andrew Weatherall and been brought into the fold of Phantasy Sound, Erol Alkan's label. Meanwhile, his productions under his own name have been getting more and more attention.
Fabriclive 66 shows the range of Avery's style. "I love weird records; that original, lawless spirit of acid house where the music is pulsing but will also throw in some mind-bending, psychedelic elements to knock you sideways and make you lose yourself within it," Avery says. "This mix is my take on that idea.”
01. Daniel Avery - The Eagle
02. Cowboy Rhythmbox - Shake
03. Telephones - Kanal (Prins Thomas Sure Oppstøt)
04. Rework - Touch Yourself
05. Nautiluss - Troubleman
06. Daniel Avery - Need Electric
07. Daniel Avery - Naïve Reception
08. Sneaker - You Think You Think
09. Simian Mobile Disco - Supermoon
10. Magnets - Game Theory
11. Daniel Avery & The Deadstock 33s - Effect Tweak
12. Daniel Avery - Water Jump
13. James Welsh - Something Borrowed
14. Daniel Avery - Taste
15. Forward Strategy Group - Elegant Mistakes
16. JR Seaton - Way Savvy (Gatto Fritto Remix)
17. Morgan Hammer - Libillule (Matt Walsh Remix)
18. Viadrina - It's OK (Prince Club Remix)
19. Miss Kittin - Girlz
20. Raudive - Dancing And Slaving
21. Kassem Mosse - Workshop 12 (A1)
22. The Asphodells - Dry Heat
23. Compuphonic - Sequoia
Fabric Records will release Fabriclive 66 on November 19th, 2012.