Kompakt's main man will hit the road this fall and winter to promote his forthcoming full-length.
Michael Mayer will play extended sets across Europe and Australia this October, November and December in support of Mantasy, his forthcoming album on Kompakt.
The Kompakt boss has one previous solo album, Touch, and a string of remixes to his name, but he's best known as a DJ, having mixed one of the most iconic compilations of the 2000s in Immer. That's the side of his musical personality Mayer will be taking on the road for the Mantasy tour, playing all-night sets in what the press release describes as some of "his favorite clubs." The tour kicks off at Gewölbe in Cologne on October 13th and then finds Mayer finishing out the month in Spain and Portugal. In November, he'll hit Helsinki, Leeds and Liverpool before shipping off to Australia for gigs in Sydney and Melbourne. He returns to Europe for a December 21st appearance at Robert-Johnson outside of Frankfurt, with the tour winding down in Geneva, Copenhagen and Paris.
- Oct 13 Klubnacht Michael Mayer 'Mantasy' Albu.., Gewölbe, Cologne
- Oct 19 Michael Mayer, Nitsa, Barcelona
- Oct 27 Gare presents Michael Mayer All Ni.., Gare Porto, Portugal
- Nov 09 Michael Mayer Mantasy Tour, Adams, Finland
- Nov 23 Michael Mayer Mantasy Tour, Wire Club, North
- Nov 24 Michael Mayer Mantasy Tour, Williamson Tunnels, North
- Dec 21 Michael Mayer Mantasy Tour, Robert-Johnson, Frankfurt
- Dec 22 Michael Mayer Mantasy Tour, Weetamix, Switzerland
- Dec 28 Michael Mayer Mantasy Tour, Culture Box, Denmark
- Dec 29 Michael Mayer Mantasy Tour, Rex Club, Paris