Due out in November, the French label's latest collection of tracks also celebrates their 10th anniversary.
Kitsuné Music will release Maison 14, their latest label compilation, on the occasion of their 10th anniversary this November.
Kitsuné began as a clothing line in 2002, founded by fashion designer Masaya Kuroki and Daft Punk's manager and art director Gildas Loaec. It started releasing music not long after, focusing on electro and indie-electronic crossover artists like Digitalism and La Roux. Kitsuné's roster-spanning (and -expanding) Maison compilations, arriving once or twice a year in the label's characteristic jumble-of-portraits packaging, have long been a staple of their output. Their 14th edition features 17 tracks, including contributions from recent signees Citizens!, label regulars Two Door Cinema Club (remixed by newcomer Gildas) and a collaboration between German producer Lorenz Rhode and English crooner Jamie Lidell.
01. Saint Lou Lou - Maybe You
02. Citizens! - True Romance (Gigamesh Remix)
03. Friends - I'm His Girl (Jake Bullit Remix)
04. Rebecca Molina - Fall Right
05. Plastic Plates - Things I Didn't Know I Loved feat. Simon Lord
06. Lorenz Rhode - Any Kind Of Pressure feat. Jamie Lidell
07. Moonlight Matters - Come For Me feat. Gustaph (Punks Jump Up Freestyle Mix)
08. Two Door Cinema Club - Sun (Gildas Kitsuné Club Night Short Remix)
09. Peter & The Magician - Memory (Le Crayon Remix)
10. Rüfüs - This Summer (JBag Remix)
11. Thomas Azier - Red Eyes (Mike Luck Remix)
12. Saint Michel - Friends
13. Monde Ideal - Future Waits
14. Wildcat! Wildcat! - Please And Thank You
16. Is Tropical - Venezuela feat. Get People
17. Plaitum - Geisha
Kitsuné Music will release Maison Compilation 14 - The 10th Anniversary on November 5th, 2012.