Label boss Distance will bring Tunnidge and District along for a six-date tour in November.
Distance will bring his Chestplate label out on the road in November.
Chestplate was founded in 2007 by Greg Sanders, AKA Distance, one of dubstep's foundational artists with pioneering releases on Planet Mu and Hotflush. His label has come to peddle a traditionalist take on the genre, building up a roster of like-minded producers such as Cyrus and Sleeper. Sanders will take some of his Chestplate crew with him for his next journey to the US, a triple-header bill featuring Londoner Tunnidge and newcomer District, both of whom have a dark take on dubstep similar to Distance's.
The Chestplate tour will start in Denver on November 15th, and will hit Detroit, Houston and Los Angeles for a SMOG Sundays date over the following three nights. On the 20th, the trio will stop in Portland at The Crown Room before the jaunt finishes up on the 23rd for a San Francisco party at Mighty.
- Nov 15 Chestplate Tour, Cervantes' Other Side, Colorado
- Nov 16 Chestplate Tour, The Works, Michigan
- Nov 17 Chestplate Tour, Warehouse Live, Texas
- Nov 18 Smog Sunday Night Sessio.., Los Globos, California (South)
- Nov 20 Chestplate Tour, The Crown Room, Oregon
- Nov 23 Chestplate Tour: Distance-Tu.., Mighty, California (North)