Three of Dominick Fernow's recent cassette releases will get the vinyl treatment in December via Hospital Productions.
It Stands to Conceal, a vinyl compilation of three formerly cassette-only releases from Vatican Shadow, will be released in December on Hospital Productions.
Vatican Shadow is Dominick Fernow, the head of Hospital Productions and a fixture in noise circles for more than a decade through his releases as Prurient. Though Vatican Shadow, the name Fernow uses for his more techno-leaning work, has released primarily on cassette, more and more of his music has been pressed to vinyl as of late. It Stands to Conceal will bring remastered versions of Jordanian Descent, Ghosts of Chechnya and Atta's Apartment Slated for Demolition—all originally released this year—to the format for the first time. Ever provocative, Fernow will release the compilation in a limited edition of 911 copies, with the first 119 pressed to red, white and blue vinyl.
01. Jordanian Descent (Sharia Law)
02. Jordanian Descent (Guantanamo Military Commissions)
03. Encryption Nets
04. The House of the Followers
05. Peace Rage
06. The Hamburg Cell Was Born in Chechnya
07. He Held The Victims Responsible
08. Voices Came Crackling Across A Motorola Hand-Held Radio
09. Chechnya's Ghosts Loom Large In Death Of Former Spy
10. Snipers As A Breed Tend To Be Superstitious
11. There Was A Black Banner On The Floor
12. Al Qaeda Possess Nuclear Capacity
13. Wahhabi Money Flows
14. Once This Fire Gathers Strength
Hospital Productions will release It Stands to Conceal in mid-December 2012.