The Bristol DJ will join Pete Tong and also play some solo dates through November and December.
Eats Everything has announced details of a new US tour for November and December.
By all accounts, Bristolian DJ and producer Daniel Pearce has had quite a successful year, including a very popular RA Podcast. This past summer, however, he had to cancel a short US tour due to a spinal disc herniation. He's since booked makeup dates for each cancelled show, plus a few extras for good measure. During his transatlantic stint, Pearce will also join Pete Tong for several of the Radio One jock's upcoming US shows.
The Eats Everything American tour will kick off on the 21st at Public Works in San Francisco with Ryan Crosson and Bill Patrick. Pearce will then hop on board Pete Tong's "It's All Gone" series for parties in Denver, LA, Las Vegas and Vancouver. In the midst of those dates he'll also play a solo show in St. Loius on the 23rd. Pearce will soldier on without Tong through Portland, San Diego, Detroit and NYC, with the excursion finishing up on December 8th at Electric Pickle in Miami.
Tickets for the Pete Tong & Eats Everything show in LA on November 24th are available here, while tickets for Pearce's December appearance at Cielo In NYC can be found here. For more info on Eats Everything, check his recent RA Exchange
- Nov 21 Eats Everything: Ryan Cross.., Public Works, San Francisco
- Nov 22 Pete Tong Eats Everything, Beta Nightclub, Colorado
- Nov 23 Eats Everything, Upstairs Lounge, Missouri
- Nov 24 It's All Gone Pete Tong, Exchange LA, Los Angeles
- Nov 25 All Gone Pete Tong with Eats Every.., XS Nightclub, Nevada
- Nov 26 Pete Tong with Eats Everything: Capr.., Caprice, Vancouver
- Nov 29 Eats Everything, Refuge, Oregon
- Nov 30 LED Presents Eats Everything, Voyeur, San Diego
- Dec 01 Some Like It Hot .., The Grasshopper Underground, Michigan
- Dec 07 The Dog & Pony Show with Eats Everythin.., Cielo, New York
- Dec 08 The Electric Pickle presents: Fu.., Electric Pickle, Miami