The Canadian duo will travel around the continent (and the UK) later this month.
Gingy & Bordello will head out on a tour of Europe this month.
The Toronto-based duo of Brian Wong and Anthony Galati have been steadily rising over the course of the past year with their well-received releases on Montreal's Turbo Recordings. An integral part of Turbo's New Jack Techno crew, their no-frills sound is arguably more influenced by European flavours of the stuff than anything else. In addition to their studio work this year, the duo played one of our RA Horizons events in September. This tour will be their second journey across the pond in 2012, after a brief stint back in May.
Their trip begins as Turbo takes over Fabric on November 9th. They'll play Room One at that one alongside Tiga, Duke Dumont, Sei A and Matt Walsh. Following a gig at Leipzig's Sky Club, they'll head to Loftus Hall in Berlin for a party with Locked Groove, Hotflush's Jack Haighton and RA's own Will Lynch. The duo will then appear at a free New Jack Techno party in Paris at Social Club on the 22nd, before their tour comes to a close at the end of the month with two dates in Milan and Amsterdam, the latter of which is also a Turbo-themed event.
- Nov 09 Turbo Recordings & Fabriclive 66: Daniel.., fabric, London
- Nov 10 NORRIS TERRIFY B-DAY, Sky Club, Leipzig
- Nov 17 Pueblo VI with Locked Groove Gingy .., Loftus Hall, Berlin
- Nov 22 Turbo present New Jack Techno, Social Club, Paris
- Nov 29 Gingy Bordello, Rocket, North
- Nov 30 Rara Aves Invites Planet Turbo - Kli.., Melkweg, Amsterdam