The Hemlock founder will cross the Atlantic for the first time in over a year this month.
Untold will tour North America through November and December.
At the first stage of his career, Londoner Jack Dunning was at the forefront of bass music, playing around with grime and dubstep forms on memorable tracks like "Anaconda." More recently he's revealed an interest in 4/4 rhythms on releases for Clone and his Change In A Dynamic Environment EP series. The stylistic shift has crossed over to his DJing as well, which now focuses heavily on straight-up techno (as heard on his RA Podcast earlier this year). Untold also runs the Hemlock label, a diverse imprint that's been a home for James Blake, Pangaea and Ramadanman at one time or another.
The tour begins on November 17th at 285 Kent in NYC for a Bunker party, before hitting its only two Canadian dates in Calgary and Montreal. The American leg resumes with a journey down the West Coast to Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles and San Francisco, the latter of which also includes Moodymann. Dunning will play alongside Illum Sphere in Chicago, head back to NYC for a Deep Space night with Francois K, and then finish off the tour with shows in Denver, Austin and Boston.
- Nov 17 The Bunker with Untold, Bryan & Niha.., 285 Kent, New York
- Nov 23 Untold, HiFi Club, Calgary
- Nov 25 Untold, TBA - Montreal, Montreal
- Nov 27 Untold, Groove Suite, Oregon
- Nov 28 Untold, Q Nightclub, Washington State
- Nov 29 Halocyan Records pres.., Medusa Lounge, California (South)
- Nov 30 Sunset Music & Public .., Public Works, California (North)
- Dec 01 Sovereign: Untold & Illum Sphere, Primary, Illinois
- Dec 03 Untold & Francois K. at Deep Space, Cielo, New York
- Dec 04 Electronic Tuesdays: Un.., Cervantes' Other Side, Colorado
- Dec 06 Bottom Heavy with Untold, Kingdom Nightclub, Texas
- Dec 07 Untold, Good Life, Massachusetts