The instrumental hip-hop innovator will DJ across the country in December.
DJ Shadow will tour the US throughout December.
Joshua Davis is an instrumental hip-hop artist and electronic music pioneer, thanks in large part to his ground-breaking 1996 album Entroducing. He's infamous for his incredibly vast record collection, reportedly numbering over 60,000 records, some of which he'll be taking on the road for the "All Basses Covered" tour. (The "All Bases Covered" concept has been used for his recent DJ sets, which take in everything from hip-hop to dubstep and drum & bass). The tour coincides with the release of his new Reconstructed compilation and limited-edition box set, which looks back on the best of his extensive career.
DJ Shadow will kick things off in Madison, Wisconsin on December 6th, traveling through Chicago, Detroit, Boston and NYC over the following week. The final leg of the tour will weave through the South, hitting New Orleans and Miami before coming to a close in Atlanta on December 15th. On the 29th, DJ Shadow will headline the Wintersalt Music Festival in Fort Mason near San Francisco, where he's booked with unspecified "special guests."
- Dec 06 DJ Shadow, Majestic Theatre, Wisconsin
- Dec 07 DJ Shadow, The Mid, Illinois
- Dec 08 DJ Shadow: Detroit, Majestic Theater, Michigan
- Dec 09 DJ Shadow, Royale, Massachusetts
- Dec 11 DJ Shadow, Brooklyn Bowl, New York
- Dec 14 DJ Shadow, Mansion, Florida
- Dec 15 DJ Shadow, Opera, Georgia
- Dec 28 Wintersalt Mus.., Fort Mason Festival Pavilion, San Francisco