Chris Liebing, Sasha and Magda are also billed for the next edition of the Montreal festival.
Details for Igloofest 2013 have been announced.
As in previous years, the festival will take place over several weekends at the Jacques-Cartier Quay in the Port of Old Montreal. This year's edition is the biggest yet, expanding from three to four weekends over the course of January and February. Igloofest challenges ravers to battle Montreal's harsh winter weather, with the outdoor events taking place during the dark evening hours in below-freezing temperatures each night. Despite the inhospitable conditions, the festival frequently attracts thousands of revellers and many prominent international DJs.
The first weekend is highlighted by UK prog house legend Sasha, wacky Bulgarian house producer KiNK, Toronto-based Chicago native DJ Sneak and rave veteran Josh Wink. Nina Kraviz heads up the next weekend, alongside Bpitch Control boss Ellen Allien, fiery hip-hop duo TNGHT and Miss Kittin.
The first weekend of February features Items & Things founder Magda, dubstep kingpin Caspa, French techno jock Agoria and Jackathon creator Heidi. The final week spans February 7th and 9th, with a rare Canadian appearance by Joy Orbison, a DJ set from Hot Chip's Joe Goddard, CLR head honcho Chris Liebing and his label favourite Tommy Four Seven, plus Hotflush's George FitzGerald.
- Jan 17 Igloofest 2013: Misstress Barbara, Richie G, Wolf+Lamb
- Jan 18 Igloofest 2013: Mutek
- Jan 19 Igloofest 2013: DJ Sneak, Josh Wink, Paolo Rocco
- Jan 24 Igloofest 2013: Ellen Allien, Miss Kittin
- Jan 25 Igloofest 2013: Nina Kraviz, Pan-Pot
- Jan 26 Igloofest 2013: TNGHT
- Jan 31 Igloofest 2013: Caspa, A Tribe Called Red, E1000, Henw..
- Feb 01 Igloofest 2013: Magda
- Feb 02 Igloofest 2013: Audiofly, Agoria, Chase & Patrol
- Feb 07 Igloofest 2013: Joe Goddard, Ben UFO, Taal Mala
- Feb 08 Igloofest 2013: Joy Orbison, Oneman, The Gulf Stream
- Feb 09 Igloofest 2013: CLR