The Barcelona-based producer will play a handful of gigs in the US and Canada in December.
Sinjin Hawke will embark on a brief tour of North America starting on December 19th.
Now based in Barcelona, the one-time Montrealer and member of the Boomclap crew has had a colourful musical history over the past five or so years. Sinjin Hawke is his most recent project, reinventing himself as an instrumental hip-hop producer whose productions incorporate melodic influences from R&B. So far he's only had one release, last year's well-received The Lights EP on Belgian label Pelican Fly, but he's been riding the success of that release (and several bootleg remixes) to become a regularly touring artist.
His latest US jaunt will begin on December 19th as he hits Low End Theory in Los Angeles, followed the next evening by a San Diego date with B Bravo. From there he'll cross the border into Canada for a show in Vancouver at Shine with Machinedrum. After a week's break, on the 28th he'll play a loft party in Chicago, the Trap Funeral night in Portland on the 29th, and then his journey will wrap up on New Year's Eve as he heads to SF play the Futuropolis event at 1015 Folsom alongside Holy Other.
- Dec 19 Low End Theory: Sinjin Hawke, The Airliner, Los Angeles
- Dec 20 LIQUID GEOMETRY Presents THE APO.., Kava Lounge, San Diego
- Dec 21 Delete Fridays: Machinedrum.., Shine Night Club, Vancouver
- Dec 28 Sinjin Hawke, TBA - Chicago, Illinois
- Dec 29 Trap Funeral: Sinjin Hawke, The Crown Room, Oregon
- Dec 31 Futuropolis, 1015 Folsom, San Francisco