The Japanese artist's next LP features guest appearances from Bugge Wesseltoft and Henrik Schwarz.
Sapporo-based artist Kuniyuki Takahashi will release a new album in January called Feather World.
Kuniyuki, who also records under the name Koss, has devoted much of his career to blending deep house with more organic styles of music, especially jazz. Feather World shows him further exploring this combination of sounds. He teams up with a number of guest musicians along the way, including Innervisions staple Henrik Schwarz, who shares Kuniyuki's knack for jazz and house crossover. Other appearances come from Norwegian pianist Bugge Wesseltoft, Japanese sax player Tetsuro Kawashima and West African vocalist Sona Diabaté among others. Like most of Kuniyuki's music, Feather World will come out on Mule Musiq.
01. Before Creation
02. Inner Groove feat. Bugge Wesseltoft
03. Africa Univers feat. Sona Diabete
04. Shout feat. Tetsuro Kawashima
05. The Big Wall
06. The Session 2 feat. Henrik Schwarz
07. Between Shadow and Lights feat. Anne Clark
08. Get Up With You feat. Fumio Itabashi
09. After Creation
10. Forst Song feat. Joyce Bowden
Mule Musiq will release Feather World in January 2013.