The New York DJ winds down 2012 with five gigs on the West Coast.
New York house artist MANIK will head west for four DJ gigs in California this month.
The past year has seen MANIK continue his work with leading imprints like Ovum Recordings, Real Tone Records and Get Physical Music. Plenty of touring has also kept his profile on the rise. The 60 or so gigs he played around the globe in 2012 included his first appearances in Australia, China and Japan, along with his debut at Panorama Bar in Berlin back in October.
MANIK's first party of the month in California will be with LA's Capsulem crew at Dim Mak Studios this Saturday. That one also has No.19 duo Balcazar & Sordo on the bill. Next Wednesday MANIK will be at La Cave in Costa Mesa, and the following night he'll headline a Lovelife Office Party in San Diego. There is one stop south of the border this month for MANIK: next Saturday, he'll travel to Mexicali for Desert Playground's 1st anniversary at Social Bar. Then, to ring in 2013, he and fellow NYC act Still Going will play the third annual Sunset & Honey NYE event at Public Works in San Francisco.
Tickets to next week's party in Costa Mesa are available here on RA.
- Dec 08 Capsulem presents M A N I K, Balca.., Room 86, Los Angeles
- Dec 12 MDA presents: M A N I K / La Cave .., La Cave, Los Angeles
- Dec 13 Lovelife presents... An Office Pa.., Office Bar, San Diego
- Dec 15 Christmas Playground: 1er Aniversari.., Social Bar, Center
- Dec 31 Sunset & Honey NYE 2013 Fea.., Public Works, San Francisco