The German tech house duo will play Mexico, the US and Canada in January.
Pan-Pot will play seven dates across North America in January.
The German duo Tassilo Ippenberger and Thomas Benedix have been peddling a dark and electro-influenced sort of tech house since 2005. Their primary home is Mobilee Records, though they've also released on True To Form and Einmaleins Musik in the past. The comprehensive tour will not be promoting anything in particular, but the two have promised that an EP is due out "seriously very soon." For a glimpse of what they sound like these days, check out this recording of a six-hour set at Watergate this past September.
The tour starts on January 11th in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, where Pan-Pot will play at Hardpop alongside Berlin-based Canadian Marc Houle. After that they'll hit Miami on the 13th, then weave through San Francisco and Denver before finishing in NYC on January 20th. The Canadian dates will wrap up the tour on January 25th and 26th, with gigs at Montreal's Igloofest and Footwork in Toronto.
Tickets for the Miami, San Francisco, Denver and NYC shows are all available on RA.
- Jan 11 Pan Pot & Marc Houle (Live), Hardpop, North
- Jan 13 Un_mute & Backyard Monsters present Pa.., Villa 221, Miami
- Jan 17 Base: Pan-Pot, Vessel, San Francisco
- Jan 19 AA & Norad present Pan-Pot, Norad Dance Bar, Colorado
- Jan 20 Momentum: Feat. Pan-Pot, SRB Brooklyn, New York
- Jan 25 Igloofest 2013: Nina Kra.., Jacques-Cartier Quay, Montreal
- Jan 26 Platform & Rokit present PAN-POT & Fr.., Footwork, Toronto