Seven label showcases have been confirmed for later this month, each featuring Daniel Bortz and Chopstick & Johnjon.
Daniel Bortz and Chopstick & JohnJon will represent Berlin house label Suol at seven parties across the US this month.
The Suol artists each left their own mark on the global club scene in 2012: Bortz played more than 60 gigs on his way to another appearance on our annual poll of RA readers' favorite DJs, and longtime duo Chopstick & Johnjon crafted the summertime hit "Listen," which earned a spot among RA's top 100 charted tracks of 2012. Both acts will head stateside to show off the low-slung, edit-heavy sound of Suol at seven parties in ten days, beginning in Chicago on Friday the 18th. NYC, Miami and Boston events are also confirmed before the tour ends in California, by way of San Diego, LA and San Francisco. Venue details and local support for some of the parties are still TBA.
- Jan 18 MiM presents Suol Showcase, TBA - Chicago, Illinois
- Jan 19 Suol Labelnight, TBA - New York, New York
- Jan 22 Suol Labelnight, Delano Hotel, Florida
- Jan 24 Suol Labelnight, TBA - Boston, Massachusetts
- Jan 25 Suol Labelnight, TBA - San Diego, California (South)
- Jan 26 Hear 012 - Suol Lab.., TBA - Hollywood, California (South)
- Jan 27 Four Sweaters Launch Party .., Monarch, California (North)