The London-based tech house duo will wind down a tour of the Americas with five more gigs this month.
Blond:ish have five gigs in the US and Canada coming up this month.
Last year proved to be a breakthrough 12 months for Blond:ish, AKA Anstascia D'Elene and Vivie-Ann Bakos, two Montreal natives now based in London. Their summery tech house style earned them releases on Kompakt, Get Physical Music, NM2 and Defected, as well as DJ appearances at top European clubs like Panorama Bar and fabric. The duo have been busy gigging across the Americas since early December, and before they head back across the Atlantic, they'll play four more gigs in the US and one in Canada. First up, this weekend, are parties in Washington DC and Toronto. Then next week Blond:ish will head to the West Coast to play Seattle and Newport Beach before the tour finishes up in San Francisco, where they'll be supported by DJ M3 and Anthony Mansfield.
Tickets to see Blond:ish at U Street Music Hall in DC are available here on RA.
- Jan 18 Blisspop & Red Frida.., U Street Music Hall, Washington DC
- Jan 19 The Modern Love Affair with Blond:ish, Footwork, Toronto
- Jan 22 Focus presents: Blond:ish, Tapas, California (South)
- Jan 25 Blond:ish, See Sound Lounge, Washington State
- Jan 26 Liaison, Green Gorilla, and.., Monarch, California (North)