The UK drum & bass figure will play eight dates later this month.
London based drum and bass producer Loxy will tour the US and Canada in January.
Andrew Campbell has been a figurehead of the drum & bass scene since the late 90s; in addition to releasing his own material on prominent labels such Exit and Renegade Hardware, he also runs the well-regarded Cylon Recordings imprint. Loxy's recent Burning Shadows album (produced with frequent collaborator Resound) mined a stripped-back take on the genre, while his recent solo material has explored more experimental territory.
Following a comprehensive North American tour last year, Campbell's latest journey to the US will begin in LA on January 10th. From there, he'll head up the West Coast, starting in San Diego and passing through San Francisco, Portland and Seattle, before flying to Chicago for his only Midwest date. The tour will come to a close in Toronto on January 18th.
For a taste of what Loxy's DJ sets sound like these days, check out this recent podcast he recorded for Inception:Audio.
- Jan 10 Loxy, Dragonfly, California (South)
- Jan 11 Freaks Don't Sleep: .., Brick By Brick, California (South)
- Jan 12 PHYS:I:CAL presents.., The Phantasy Niteclub Complex, Ohio
- Jan 13 Stamina Sundays: Lo.., F8, 1192 Folsom, California (North)
- Jan 15 DNB Tuesdays: Loxy, Baltic Room, Washington State
- Jan 16 Proper Movement: Loxy, The Crown Room, Oregon
- Jan 17 Abducted Sessions: Loxy with Dioptr.., Smart Bar, Illinois
- Jan 18 AUX Events presents: Loxy, Toika Lounge, Toronto