The UK artist will play dates in the US and Canada next month.
Joy Orbison will embark on a short tour of North America in February.
UK producer and DJ Peter O'Grady, who scored big with "Ellipsis" last year—our #3 track of 2012—doesn't make it stateside very often, last appearing in the US almost two years ago. He was slated to play co-headlining shows with Ben UFO late last year in Chicago, Washington DC and Miami, but those were cancelled due to "circumstances beyond [his] control." The short tour will include makeup dates for all three cities.
O'Grady will begin in Canada, playing Montreal's Igloofest and Toronto's Wrongbar on February 8th and 9th. He goes to Washington the following evening to play the U Street Music Hall for a Red Bull Music Academy Event, and he'll stay on that side of the border for the final three dates. That stretch begins on February 14th, hitting Chicago's Smart Bar, a Blkmarket Membership NonPlus+ showcase in NYC that also features Boddika and finally a SAFE party in Miami.
- Feb 08 Igloofest 2013: Joy Orbi.., Jacques-Cartier Quay, Montreal
- Feb 09 Embrace & Platform present Joy Orbiso.., Wrongbar, Toronto
- Feb 10 Red Bull Music Acade.., U Street Music Hall, Washington DC
- Feb 14 Wolfpack Smart Bar 1 Year Anniversa.., Smart Bar, Illinois
- Feb 15 Blkmarket Membership presents .., TBA - Brooklyn, New York
- Feb 16 Safe presents Joy Orbison - Mi.., Electric Pickle, Florida