The Romanian producer's installment in the series features 15 of his own previously unreleased tracks.
Details of Romanian producer Petre Inspirescu's fabric 68 mix have been announced.
The London club revealed that the a:rpia:r co-founder would follow Zip in the mix series late last year, and today they unveiled full details of the release. As you can see from the tracklist, Inspirescu will follow in the footsteps of Ricardo Villalobos, Shackleton and Omar-S by using only his own material on the 15-track mix (the final song is listed under his real name, Bodiu Radu Dumitru). Everything included is previously unreleased.
Alongside fellow a:rpia:r artists Rhadoo and Raresh, Inspirescu has built a strong reputation as a purveyor of intricate, minimal house. "I recorded the mix at home and arranged only from my own productions, as I wanted to try to offer a more classical touch to the music I make for the dancefloor and to present it to people," he says. "Some of the songs were recorded more than one year ago, maybe two, and some recently. The songs include recordings with a trio (violin, cello, piano) in my studio, other instruments, voice (soprano) and modular sounds."
The launch party for fabric 68 will take place on Saturday, March 2nd, although the full lineup has not yet been revealed.
01. Petre Inspirescu - Lumiere
02. Petre Inspirescu - Chestii Socoteli
03. Petre Inspirescu - In Miriste
04. Petre Inspirescu - La Cuba
05. Petre Inspirescu - Anima
06. Petre Inspirescu - Chosen
07. Petre Inspirescu - Seara-n Crang
08. Petre Inspirescu - FH Dub
09. Petre Inspirescu - Flurimba [Yojik ConCon]
10. Petre Inspirescu - Basso Ostinato
11. Petre Inspirescu - Vastu' Da Gama
12. Petre Inspirescu - Dansul Libelulei
13. Petre Inspirescu - Je T'aime Lori
14. Petre Inspirescu - Murgul
15. Bodiu Radu Dumitru - Piano Preludes
Fabric Records will release fabric 68 by Petre Inspirescu on February 18th, 2013.