The five month tour will celebrate the label's tenth anniversary with over 20 artists.
Crosstown Rebels has announced a worldwide Rebel Rave tour beginning this month.
The extensive tour will celebrate the label's first decade in business and will feature some of its most popular DJs. The Rebel Rave Global Tour began earlier this month and continues through to the beginning of May, marked by a new and forthcoming instalment of the Rebel Rave series, including a mix by recent RA podcaster Subb-an.
Over the next few months the tour will hit cities in Australia, Japan, Canada, and the US, with a stopover in Hong Kong as well. The mid-spring European leg will bring the Rebels to the Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, Belgium, Germany and several dates in Italy, before winding down on a final trip through the UK, Russia, Sweden and Mexico.
Among the many artists billed to perform on the tour are founder Damian Lazarus and core Crosstown artists Jamie Jones, Maceo Plex, Art Department, Dinky, Subb-an, jozif and Amirali. Carl Craig, Roska, Cassy, Apollonia and Tiga have also been tapped to play.
Venues have not yet been announced, but initial lineup details and a complete list of cities are available on the Rebel Rave promoter page. The label have prepared a short trailer for the tour as well.
- Mar 14 Rebel Rave with Art Departm.., Public Works, San Francisco
- Mar 23 Crosstown Rebels present Get Los.., Ice Palace West, Miami
- Apr 07 Fact Bcn: presents Rebel Rave Barcelona.., Bloc, Barcelona
- Apr 26 Rebel Rave - 10 Years of Crosstown R.., Canal Mills, North
- Apr 27 10 Years of Crosstow.., Great Suffolk St Warehouse, London