The drum & bass pioneer will play the US in support of his latest compilation in July.
Goldie will embark on a North American tour starting in July.
At the beginning of this year, the London-based drum & bass trailblazer—who helped to invent the genre in the '90s and then pushed its boundaries with classic albums like 1995's Timeless—announced his first-ever greatest hits compilation, The Alchemist. That three-disc collection, which showcases the full breadth of his style, including early flirtations with jungle, material as Rufige Kru and a slew of remixes of artists like Björk and Garbage, is the basis for his latest journey to North America, where he'll play eight dates in the US.
The tour will kick off July 3rd in Los Angeles, taking in shows in Houston, San Francisco and Vegas for the first leg. At the San Francisco party he'll play alongside Ryan Hemsworth and Groundislava. The second leg begins on July 11th, and comprises dates in Denver, NYC and Minneapolis, before wrapping up in Washington DC.
- Jul 03 Goldie: The Alchemist Nor.., Dragonfly, California (South)
- Jul 04 Goldie: The Alchemist North American To.., Walter's, Texas
- Jul 05 Free-Did-It, 1015 Folsom, California (North)
- Jul 06 Goldie: The Alchemist North Amer.., The Beauty Bar, Nevada
- Jul 11 Goldie: The Alchemist North A.., Norad Dance Bar, Colorado
- Jul 12 Girls & Boys presents Goldie: Th.., Webster Hall, New York
- Jul 13 Bassgasm, First Avenue Mainroom, Minnesota
- Jul 14 Goldie: The Alchemis.., U Street Music Hall, Washington DC