The UK duo have put together the next instalment in the long-running series, out in March.
Jack Beats are at the controls for Fabriclive.74, due for release on March 14th.
The UK-based duo of Niall Dailly and Ben Geffin have lots of experience DJing—the former from The Scratch Perverts and the latter coming from The Mixologists—and they're known for their quick-fingered, highly technical skills behind the decks. Their sets touch on all sorts of stylistic territory, from underground deep house to more mainstream sounds (they are signed to Skrillex's OWSLA label, after all). True to form, the tracklist runs through cuts by Ten Walls, Miami duo GTA, Breach, HARD associate Destructo, Flux Pavilion, Uz and plenty of their own material (including some exclusive versions) for what's likely to be one of the more aggressive mixes to hit the London club's well-respected CD series.
01. Jack Beats - Beatbox (FABRICLIVE Version)
02. Ten Walls - Requiem
03. Duke Dumont - Street Walker
04. Sure Thing - Holding You Tight (GotSome Bump-In-The-Trunk Remix)
05. Dusky - Careless
06. A-Trak - Landline feat. GTA (Jack Beats Remix)
07. UZ - Trap Shit V13 (Justin Martin Remix)
08. Lxury - J.A.W.S.
09. Talki & Nulight - Doing It feat. AC Slater
10. P Money - Round The Clock (Cause & Affect Remix)
11. GTA - Booty Bounce feat. DJ Funk
12. Jack Beats - Knock You Down (Major Lazer vs Jack Beats Remix)
13. Jack Beats - The Ill Shit (FABRICLIVE Version)
14. Will Sparks - Ah Yeah (TJR Edit)
15. Panteros666 - Hyper Reality
16. Breach - Let's Get Hot
17. Jack Beats - Just A Beat
18. Rudimental - Free feat. Emeli Sandé (Jack Beats Remix)
19. Destructo - Higher (Tommy Trash Remix)
20. Flux Pavilion - Daydreamer feat. Example (Jack Beats Remix)
21. Feed Me - Dazed
22. BASECAMP - Emmanuel
Fabric will release Fabriclive.74 on March 17th, 2014.