The Canadian composer's latest album is a triple-LP set for release in April on Students Of Decay.
Kyle Bobby Dunn's next album, Kyle Bobby Dunn & The Infinite Sadness, lands this April on Students Of Decay.
The Canadian composer has been crafting droning, minimalist music for more than a decade now, with vinyl, digital and cassette releases filtering out through a handful of underground labels. Borrowing from the title of The Smashing Pumpkins' sprawling 1995 album Mellon Collie And The Infinite Sadness, Dunn's latest looks to be his most epic release yet, appropriately. Its 19 tracks—four more than 2012's similarly expansive Bring Me The Head Of Kyle Bobby Dunn—will be spread across three LPs or two CDs, with a digital release also on the cards.
01. Ouverture de Peter Hodge Transport
02. An Excrement Suite (For Voices Lost Again)
03. Boring Foothills Of Foot Fetishville
04. Variations On A Theme By St-Dipshit
05. Rue de Guy-Mathieu
06. Saison Triste On Lac Of Baies
07. Mon Retard
08. Confessions Of The Mildly Miserable
09. La Failure et La Chance
10. Where Circles Never Become Circles
11. Duck Faced Fantasy
12. Macleod (And The Victims Of Deception)
13. Spem In Alium & Her Unable
14. Ghostkeeping Verses I-IV
15. Powers Of None
16. The Same (Drunk In Quebec & In Love Club Remix)
17. Ontop Of Timeless Hour
18. Those Satisfactions Are Permanent
19. And The Day Is Dunn (And I Can Only Think Of You)
Students Of Decay will release Kyle Bobby Dunn & The Infinite Sadness in April 2014.