Brothers And Sisters will offer a mix of old and new tracks from the likes of Anthony Naples and Gunnar Haslam.
Mister Saturday Night will release its first compilation in June.
Brothers And Sisters is a two-CD effort that collects some of the New York label's past ten releases (previously only available on vinyl) along with a handful of new tracks from producers in their orbit. The famous Brooklyn loft party (run by Eamon Harkin and Justin Carter) notably scooped up Anthony Naples' megahit "Mad Disrespect" for their first release in 2012, launching what would become a successful vinyl-only imprint and also breaking Naples' talents to the rest of the world. Since then, they've had Dark Sky, Alex Burkat, Lumigraph and others contribute to wax releases as well.
The label is quick to note that "Brothers And Sisters is a summary of [their] community, but not a compilation," sequenced as an "end-to-end experience." It features material from the names above as well as new tracks from Keita Sano, General Ludd and Archie Pelago. It also marks the first time the previously-released tracks have been released digitally.
All of the unreleased tracks will also come in a triple-vinyl package for the wax collectors.
01. Dark Sky - In Brackets
02. Archie Pelago - Brown Oxford
03. Lumigraph - Yacht Cruiser
04. General Ludd - Woo Ha
05. Keita Sano - People Are Changing
06. Hank Jackson - Cole's Lullaby
07. Hank Jackson - Shave
08. Anthony Naples - Moscato B
09. General Ludd - C
10. Archie Pelago - Cinema Club
11. Boya - Dawn Corner
12. Alex Burkat - Shower Scene
13. Dark Sky - Rare Bloom
01. Gunnar Haslam - Kenosha (Amytal)
02. Dark Sky - Clear
03. General Ludd - Brothers And Sisters
04. Archie Pelago - The House of Haab
05. Gunnar Haslam - Let A Hundred Flowers Bloom
06. Dark Sky - IYP
07. Keita Sano - Ingram
08. Boya - The Idler
09. Lumigraph - Cape Horn
10. Keita Sano - Drummer Trix
11. Archie Pelago - Frederyck Swerl
12. Anthony Naples - Mad Disrespect
Mister Saturday Night Records will release Brothers And Sisters on June 23rd, 2014.