The album features fellow Swedes Joel Mull and Cari Lekebusch together with internationally renowned artists that include Steve Rachmad, Reinhard Voigt and Josh Wink. Beyer's Fabric22 is set to be a matured mix of European techno that has evolved since the mid-nineties. Adam uses a combination of subtle mixer effects, quick cuts and long blends in bringing this selection of tracks to the Fabric audience.
Talking about his currently trends in techno, Adam Beyer said: "I still love banging it out for two hours, but I also want to take it a bit further and do a lot longer sets of clubby stuff. I think it's an identity thing as well; you grow older and so does your crowd. I want to play for people that are my age and people I can identify with. This is what I play at the beginning or end of a night. For me it’s the most progressive form of techno there is right now. I haven't changed my style, just broadened my horizons."
01. Slam feat Tyrone Palmer - This World [Wighnomy Brothers & Robag Wruhme Remix] - Soma Recordings
02. DJ Minx - A Walk In The Park [Wink's Run Through The Park Interpretation] - Minus Inc
03. Alex Under – Las Bicicletas Son Para El Verano - Traum Schallplatten/Trapez.
04. The Gadgets – System [Alkaloid Docking Station Mix] - Elp
05. Dominik Eulberg – Klangteppichverleger Wolle - Traum Schallplatten/Traum.
06. Osborne – In Gear - Ghostly International/Spectral Sound.
07. Adam Beyer – Snuff & Noise [Part 2] - Mad Eye Records 2005.
08. Joel Mull – Persuaded - Inside Records 2004
09. 2 Dollar Egg – Naxos - Nummer
10. Adam Beyer – Snuff & Noise - Mad Eye Records
11. Alex Long – Serton - Abyss Records
12. Tony Rohr – Slowburn – Weave Music
13. David Roiseux - Demented [Sontec Remix] - Roiseux Music
14. Hertz – Progress [Subway Baby Remix] - Q-Records
15. Tim Track - Panic Voice - Abyss Records
16. Reinhard Voigt – Spice - Kompakt
17. Sterac – Completed - N.E.W.S
18. Cari Lekebusch – Motions Of Energy - Lekebuschmusic.se
19. Adam Beyer & Jesper Dahlbäck – Redemption - Soma Recordings
20. Hiem - She's the One [Circles in Time Remix] - Crosstown Rebel Music
Beyer's Fabric 22 hits UK/European stores on May 16 with the rest of the world still waiting for a release date. Fabric CD subscribers will receive it a few weeks earlier on May 2. Also look out for the Scratch Perverts up next providing FabricLIVE 22 and Ivan Smagghe on Fabric 23!