The Poker Flat chief steps up to mix the latest installment in the Fabric series.
Poker Flat chief Steve Bug steps up to mix the latest installment in the Fabric series. 'Fabric 37' arrives in November.
For his Fabric mix, Bug promises a close representation of a Bug night in Farringdon: "I wanted to make the Fabric mix atmospheric, with the occasional track where things go off," he says. "When I was doing the 'Bugnology' series, I was trying to compile all the records I was playing at that time. However, the mix for Fabric is much more influenced by my sets there: it's a perfect snapshot of how I play at the club.”
Straddling the line between house and techno, the mix features cuts from his Poker Flat/Dessous/Audiomatique catalogues; deep house from Karizma, Matthias Harbour and Brendan Moeller; as well as more minimal offerings from Lee Curtiss, Chloe and Rejected.
1. Sunshine Jones – Anywhere You Are – Nite Grooves
2. DJ Swap – Consequence - Smallville
3. Peace Division – In The Wall (It’s Voodoo) – Crosstown Rebels
4. Tom Pooks – Trouble (D’julz Remix) - Ovum
5. Afrilounge – Lux Dementia – Connaisseur Recordings
6. Ben Westbeech – Hang Around (Wahoo Main Mix) - Brownswood
7. Gene Hunt – Inspire (Abicah Soul Remix) – Moods and Grooves Records
8. Anja Schneider – Belize - Mobilee
9. Rework – Love Love Love Yeah (Chloe Remix) - Playhouse
10. Mikael Stavöstrand – Can You See Thru My Eyes - Spectral
11. Adultnapper – Juror No. 9 - Audiomatique
12. Lee Curtis – Over The Influence – Dumb-Unit
13. Steve Rachmad – Flow “Westpoint” - Sino
14. Mogdax – Kubik - Mezzotinto
15. Brendon Moeller – Saviour – Third Ear Recordings
16. Ryo Murakami – My Soul - Dessous
17. Matthias Tanzmann – Keep On – Moon Harbour
18. Phonique – Worked It Out feat. Ian Whitelaw and Meitz (Charles Webster’s First Remix) - Dessous
19. Echologist – Faith N.Y. - Mule
20. Ryo Murakami – Monument - Dessous
21. Rejected – Lost - Rejected
22. Gui.tar – Red Doggy – Punkt
'Fabric37: Steve Bug' arrives in FabricFirst mailboxes on November 1. UK and non-US music buyers can pick it up in stores from November 12 with American dance fans having to wait patiently until January 15, 2008.