The Bristol DJ travels to Peru for his latest on Global Underground.
Bristol's finest Nick Warren will release yet another Global Underground compilation this October.
This time around, the progressive DJ has made his way to Lima, mixing up a double disc set composed solely of exclusive tracks inspired by the Peruvian capital. The CD will undoubtedly follow on from Warren's penchant for prog, breaks, downtempo and ambient excursions that have been showcased in a long line of releases for the label. GU is even calling the first disc one of Warren's most cohesive mixes to date (which may be good news to those who have criticized Warren for dodgy mixing in the past).
01. Paul Rogers - Intro
02. Nils Nuerenberg - Seduction
03. Kruse and Nuernberg - An Why E
04. Jarius Miller - Botnet
05. Babak Shayan - O in a Million (remix)
06. Twisted Turns - Ormatie
07. Glide - Cassini
08. Victoria R - Beauty Goes Blind
09. Petersky - Kurs Zjazdowy
10. Michael Burns - Panoptic Surface
11. Yura - Popov
12. Stan Kolev - Soma Funk (Yvel & Tristan Mix)
13. Astrid Suryanto - Distant Bar (16 Bit Lolita's Mix)
01. Alex Dolby - Long Beach
02. Etiket - Revelation
03. Chris Croat Yvel & Tristan - Panama
04. Nicolo Vivarelli - I am Trying
05. Richard Gale - Moloko Plus
06. Somnus Corps - Expo86
07. Thomas Sagstad - Castillian
08. Martin Brodin - Siberian Transit
09. The Steals vs. Graffiti - Sinner (Leama and James Davis 'Graffiti' Mix)
10. Way Out West - Spaceman (Robert Babicz Mix)
11. Analogue People in a Digital World - Before the Wind
12. Perc – Bosworth
Global Underground drops Nick Warren's GU35: Lima in October.