The mysterious producer will unleash his full-length in November and tour Europe later this month.
Mysterious producer The Sight Below will release his debut full-length next month.
While pictures of him have surfaced in the wake of his live show at last month's Decibel Festival, few still know the name of the man behind the project. What we do know: Glider sounds more than a little like Wolfgang Voigt's Gas project with a healthy swirl of shoegaze added to the mix and follows on from the producer's freely available EP, No Place for Us. And his performances augment his clouds of sound with projections that are as hazy as his music.
He'll be bringing his one man show to Europe later this month for various dates throughout the continent that will see him playing at festivals (Krakow), "electronic churches" (Berlin) and cushy theaters (Bari).
01. At First Touch
03. Without Motion
04. Life's Fading Light
05. Further Away
06. The Sunset Passage
07. Already There
08. A Fractured Smile
Ghostly International will release Glider on November 11, 2008.
- Oct 17 Audiodigitale - Festival.., Phönix Halle, Dortmund / Essen
- Oct 18 The Sight Below, The Villa, Norway
- Oct 20 The Sight Below, Blaest, Norway
- Oct 22 Flim - Season Opening - The .., Nordic Light Hotel, Sweden
- Oct 23 The Sight Below, Farinera del Clot, La, Barcelona
- Oct 24 Unsound 2008: SoundProof 2, Manggha, Poland
- Oct 25 The Sight Below, TBA - Berlin, Berlin
- Oct 28 The Sight Below, Logement vzw, Belgium
- Oct 30 SOY Festival, Various Venues - Nantes, West
- Nov 03 The Sight Below, Teatro Di Cagno, South