The American DJ/producer will be the next to mix for the celebrated series.
American DJ/producer John Tejada will mix the next entry into Fabric's celebrated compilation series.
Fabric 44 will be a heavily edited mix from Tejada, who is renowned for his studio prowess. Says the DJ, "I did edit the tracks quite a bit…to take it one step above of what you might hear when a DJ plays out. I wanted the whole track selection to turn into one piece of music: a techno-classical piece that has movements and moods from start to finish, similar to a conductor with a classical piece of music." The symphony will contain a host of tunes from Tejada's own Palette label, as well as two tunes from Hardwax in and among the rest.
01. Dave Hughes - Let's Do It
02. Pigon – Kamm
03. Namlook - Subharmonic Atoms
04. Donnacha Costello - Colorseries Olive B
05. WAX - WAX10001
06. Nekes – Cristal
07. Alex Cortez - Phlogiston EP
08. Palette All-Stars - Downtown Hotel
09. Palette All-Stars - After School Special
10. EQD - Equalized001
11. John Tejada & Justin Maxwell - Benus Boats
12. John Tejada & Arian Leviste - M Track 1
13. Orbital - Fahrenheit 303
14. John Tejada – Torque
15. M-Core - Be Gene
16. John Tejada & Arian Leviste - Forbidden Planet
17. Substance - Relish (Shed Remix)
18. Spooky – Candy
19. John Tejada - The Open
20. LJ Kruzer - Huba (Plaid's 15 Years Lost Remix)
Fabric will release John Tejada's Fabric 44 on January 12, 2009 in the UK.