Yerevan railway station (Armenian: Երևան երկաթուղային կայարան) is the central station of Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.
In 1902 the first railway line was built to Yerevan, connecting it with Alexandropol (Gyumri) and Tiflis (Tbilisi). In 1908, a second line connected it with Julfa, Persia.
The station building was built in 1956. The Museum of railway transport of Armenia was opened in the station on 31 July 2009.
In 2010, Russian Railways rebuilt the station complex. During the renovations, they restored the interior of the station, introducing LCD screens with train schedule information for passengers. In addition, due to the significant increase in passenger traffic, as well as the need to ensure a comfortable environment when buying tickets, it was decided to divide the space into rooms for long-distance and international trains. The design of the rooms did not disturb the overall architectural style; decoration is made of natural and artificial materials identical to the original. In the station building there is a hotel with rooms for accommodation.