* Box Office 08444 77 2000 (24 Hr).
* Customer information line: 0905 020 3999 (25p Min).
* Email: [email protected]
* Lost Property Enquiries - email [email protected]
or call 0114 253 7777 between 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
* Press enquiries should be directed through Academy Music Group.
* For recruitment visit Academy Music Group.
* Google map for O2 Academy Sheffield visit maps.google.co.uk.
* For travel information in and around Sheffield call 01709 51 51 51 (07.00-22.00hrs) or visit www.travelsouthyorkshire.com, www.stagecoachbus.com/sheffield and www.supertram.com.
* Nearest Train Station: Sheffield Station (08457 48 49 50) www.nationalrail.co.uk.
* AA Route Planner: www.theaa.com.
* Nearest Car Park: NCP multi-storey car parks are situated on Arundel Gate and Blonk Street www.ncp.co.uk.
* Online: www.ticketweb.co.uk.
* Telephone Bookings: 08444 77 2000 (24 Hr).
* To purchase tickets in person, the O2 Academy Sheffield Box Office is open for cash ticket sales between 11am - 6pm, Monday - Friday and 11am - 3pm Saturday (No booking fee charged on cash transactions). Public holidays may vary.
* Other official outlets are SEE Tickets (0871 22 00 260 or www.seetickets.com), Ticketmaster (0844 847 1697 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk) & Gigantic (www.gigantic.com).
* Local Outlets: Jacks Records (0114 276 7093 or www.jacksrecords.free-online.co.uk) and Jumbo Records (0113 245 5570 or www.jumborecords.co.uk).
* For terms and conditions visit Academy Music Group.
* Call Box Office Manager on 0114 253 7774 between 10am and 6pm (Monday-Friday) or email [email protected]
* Gigs: Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
* Clubs: Over 18s (Photographic ID may be required).