NES is a program of Vermont Performing Arts League.
The Vermont Performing Arts League (VPAL) was established in 1978 to promote and support performing arts activities, particularly those involving the folk arts and international exchanges. VPAL is a nonprofit, tax-exempt Vermont corporation, supported in large part by private donations, business sponsorships and grants.
Studio Space Available at the North End Studio:
Join a wonderful group of teachers, educators, performers, musicians, and artists who hold classes and events at the North End Studio, a multi-use community space in the Old North End of Burlington.
The studio offers:
- 20' X 30' open studio space with wood floors and windows
- optional mirrored walls or sound-proof board
- chairs and storage space for props and gear
- temp control heat and air conditioning
- complete sound system with digital inputs and 4 channel mixer
- bathroom and small kitchen facilities
- convenient location with ample parking
This is a perfect space for movement/yoga/dance, after-school classes and camps, rehearsals, performances, and private events.
Reasonable rates: $25/hr weekends and nights, $20/hr daytime. Discounts offered for quarterly commitments.