Alejandro Franco is an electronic music DJ and Producer based in México City. He is also a Music Journalist, Radio Host and Promoter. Also owns CommonSense Records and WARP Magazine.
A mexican DJ, producer, journalist, publisher of WARP magazine, head of CommonSense Records and founder of Guadalupe Valley Festival. As a holistic storyteller and after years of an evolving sound, his musical journey is now a mental travel through some of the finest cutting-edge Hi-Fi Techno.
An every weekday national radio show among several TV and documentary productions, are also activities of Franco´s regular agenda, even when he is taking part of the development of a serious Techno scene in México City (where he resides) and expanding the Feastival’s brand, a concept that mixes food culture with music.
Recent Events Produced by Alejandro and his team in México City includes:
- Bassiani Night in México (Ex Fabrica de Harina): Dax J, Etapp Kyle, NDRX.
- CommonSense Records N I G H T S (Foro Normandie): Peter Van Hoesen, DJ Nobu, Juan Sánchez.
Recent DJ gigs outside México includes:
- Shelter. Amsterdam, Holland.
- Antik. San José, Costa Rica.
- Horoom / Bassiani. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- VideoClub. Bogotá, Colombia.
Recent DJ gigs in festivals includes.
- Pal Norte. Monterrey, Nuevo León, México.
- Envision Festival. La Uvita, Costa Rica.
- Guadalupe Valley Wine, Food and Music Festival, Ensenada, Baja California, México.
Recent tracks published in CommonSense Records, Compilation Vol 01.
Selected discography Alejandro Franco
Play This Game EP at Bunny Tiger Dubs.
Underground EP at Bunny Tiger Dubs.
Them Naughty Bangerz We Drop at House of Hustle LTD
CMMNSNS, Vol. 01 at CommonSense Records.