Since his first steps in Buenos Aires, Franco Bianco has been related to music and since then, he has polished a personal sound. Though he is an electronic musician orientated to the dance floor, his work covers from ambient, to techno merged with folk..
Since his first steps in Buenos Aires, Franco Bianco has been related to music and since then, he has polished a personal sound. Though he is an electronic musician orientated to the dance floor, his work covers from ambient, to techno merged with folk, country and tango. That's why he has been mentioned as “the Danny Boyle of electronic music” by some European media.
His music took him on worldwide tours (from Australia to Lebanon, through Japan, USA and Egypt), with more than 300 presentations in 27 different countries during the last years. In many European countries, there have been queues to see his shows. His vinyl records (the last four being sold out) are played by international artists like Hernan Cattaneo, Laurent Garnier or the mythical Danny Tenaglia, among others.
Every year, he extensively tours Europe, as well as South and Central America. In Argentina he is also regularly booked at some of the most important megafestivals, such as Telecom Personal Fest (2004) as well as the last editions of Creamfields Buenos Aires (2008, 2009, 2010 and 2013). Talking about European festivals, in 2010, he played at the well-known Circle of Love Festival, and in 2011, he played on the 1st of May at the Görlitzer Park in Berlin as a headliner, in front of more than 7k people. From 2007 to 2014, he participated every year at the Midsommar Festival and Secret Island Nation Festival (Switzerland and Sweden respectively) and also at “Fête de la Musique” in Geneva (Switzerland), as a headliner in front of more than 5k people on the main stage.
One of his projects in 2011 was also a vinyl, digital & CD edition, with remixed versions from singer-songwriter Jorge Drexler (winner of an Oscar in 2007), which he produced together with Nacho Benedetti. This important album also included re-versions of Mike Shannon and Jesper Dahlback. Franco was in charge of presenting this album from September until December of that year, in 23 European and American cities. On his SoundCloud page, you can listen to the Tour-Closing night, with the sound of the crowd in Ecuador. In this way, you’ll feel the energy of this unforgettable show.
In 2013, after 6 years of continuous touring and launches over the four continents, he finally found the time to work on his new album, which got released at the end of 2014 in vinyl, digital & CD formats. In the meantime, he was always active with DJ sets, instead of his usual LIVE set-up, that kept him busy in Europe and the Americas. His new album "En Lo Profundo", including remixes of John Tejada, Gabriel Ananda and Cari lekebusch among others, was also followed by big shows in Argentina, Dominican Republic and Switzerland to present the record and his new LIVE+DJ Set performance.
The future of Franco Bianco is certainly similar to his music releases, totally eclectic and unpredictable.
For Press, Bookings and + info, contact Franco's manager (Raffaella Becchina)
by e-mail, facebook, twitter or whatsapp at +41 78 902 9711!
Selected discography Franco Bianco
• En Lo Profundo (12" + Digital) - Dilek Records
Remixes: John Tejada, Gabriel Ananda, Cari Lekebusch, Samuel L. Session, Yapacc, Bruno Pronsato, Iori Wakasa & Faray.
Release date: 28.10.14
• Jorge Drexler Remixes Album (12" + CD) - Dilek Records
Remixes: Jesper Dahlback & Mike Shannon
Release date: 28.07.11
• Garchantes EP - Hypercolour
Release date: 01.12.09
• Planchete Lateral (12") - Dilek Records
Remixes: Marek Hemmann
Release date: 15.07.09
• Mola EP (12") - Dilek Records
Remixes: Bloody Mary & Tony Rohr
Release date: 12.09.08
• Origenes EP - Miga Netlabel
Release date: 08.08.08
• Fiorella Scape - LZM Netlabel
Release date: 10.05.07
• Transoceanico EP - Miniscule Netlabel
Release date: 21.04.07
• Transoceanico Remixes EP X 2 - Miniscule Netlabel
Release date: 07.07.07
Remixes: Sarah Goldfarb
Seuil among others...
• La Balconada Album (Digital) - Italobusiness
Release date: 11.09.06
• Marquez Ill - Regret - The Remixes (12") - Voltage Musique Records
• Chest In The Attic - The Remixes (12") w/ Dub Kult and more - Meerestief
• Mini - Walking Remixes (12") - Space Factory
• Signal Deluxe - Yerba Buena EP (12") - Pantamuzik
• Santa Fé Remixes (mp3) - Levitium Records
• Room 10 - Allende (mp3) - Pinksilver
• Martin Bellomo - Trip to Barcelona (mp3) - Rationalism
• Mike Wall & Oliver Markreich - Alice d Sol (12") - Lordag
• The Horrorist and Miro Pajic - Blueprint (mp3) - Lazerslut
• Counterpart Remixes EP - Broken Concept (mp3) - Miniscule
• Markojux - Impossible Objects (mp3) - Pinksilver
• Rene Hamel - Hypnotic Spin (mp3) - Seta
• Lega - My Little World Remixes (mp3) - Miniscule
• Impossible Objects Remixes - Ionenalter (mp3) - Pinksilver
• Tears EP - Randomatique (mp3) - Rumpfunk
• Rene Hamel - Hypnotic Spin (mp3) - Seta
• Magic Kingdom - The Menu (mp3) - Bokal
• Metabolism - Pecking Order (mp3) - Zimmer Records
• Marco Effe - Harmonic Land (mp3) - Darek Recordings
• Miniscule One Remixes - Pecking Order (mp3) - Miniscule
Tracks appear on:
• v/a - Chacarera w/ Anthony Collins (12") - Multivitamins
• v/a - Twenty Twenty (mp3) - Vekton
• v/a - Aleph Part One (mp3) - Darek Recordings
• v/a - Unhappy Anniversary v.2 (mp3) - Unfoundsound
• v/a - Tangencial (mp3) - Miga Label
• v/a - Sevillanas del desierto (12") - Multivitamins
• v/a - Descent Compilation - Cuculepipis Esquiadora (mp3) - Meerestief
• v/a - Fabric 38 mixed by M.A.N.D.Y. (CD) - Fabric London
• v/a - Miniscule One Year Comp - Dilek Intensity (mp3) - Miniscule
• v/a - Cyanoliseus Patagonus Vol. 01 (CD) - Agua y Sed Records
• v/a - Best Of 2008 - Minimal Edition - Mola (mp3) - Gastspiel Recordings
• v/a - Interplay Vol.1 - Reflecciones (mp3) - Spielmann Musik
• v/a - I Can Has More Minimal Now? - Escape (mp3) - Mixotic
• v/a - Reflecciones (mp3) - Spielmann Musik
+ more comps and mixed cds.