ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ǝq oʇ ǝɹɐp
Snatching the 'Franco Elektro' DJ competition's first prize (Jeux de la Francophonie, 2009), Jason Kaakoush is the sole owner of Alain Crevoisier's Future Instruments, 'Airplane'. His sound today is described as a combination of musical sounds; an experiment fused with reality and daring tech house beats.
Due to the unique global sound that Jason Kaakoush delivers, his set 'GLUE MY SHOE' was recently selected by James Zabiela to participate in the London Heats for the Tid:Pro DJ Skills competition during December 2011.
Joining the MixFM Lebanon DJ list during summer 2012, Jason Kaakoush introduces MixFM's latest addition to the weekend shows, Truth Or Dare. A true experiment fused with daring deep tech house and techno. Hosting DJs from around the globe and introducing listeners to the shows secret weapon artists.
JASON KAAKOUSH HAS PREVIOUSLY PLAYED FOR:
- Reelow at Sporting Beirut 2015
- John Digweed at the Old Train Station Beirut 2014
- Marco Carola at the Old Train Station Beirut 2014
- James Zabiela at St. Georges Hotel 2014
- Matt Keyl at ORA - Beirut
- End Of World 2012 Party alongside SMASH TV!
- James Zabiela & Tid:Pro DJ SKILLS COMPETITION at the Cuckoo Club London, alongside JAMES ZABIELA, NIC FANCIULLI & SEB FONTAINE.
- Forest Frequencies 2012 - 2013 - 2014
- Forestronika Electronic Music Festival 2011
- Circuit Festival Beirut Preparty 2011 alongside Nacho Chapado at Ghostbar
- Jeux de la Francophonie Beirut 2009 Closing Ceremony alongside Antoine Clamaran at BIEL
- Fete De La Musique Festival Beirut 2009 at the Dome, Down Town Beirut
- Karnival 2009 at La Marina along-side Marc O'Tool
As well as several local and international clubs, such as B018 Beirut and The Cuckoo Club London.