Strange stuffs for strange minds.
Simone Marmellosi comes from Parma, Italy. His clubbing adventure started in 2007 being resident DJ for 4 years in a historical Italian club called “Eden”. Since the beginning of his career, he has played in the best Italian clubs and festivals. Simone currently has a residencie at “Noise Gate” in Reggio Emilia in Italy, where he is co-owner of the project with his best friend and collegue Joy Fagnani.
He’s deeply in love with everything that surrounds underground nightlife. Always looking for the unusual, he uses mind-blowing sounds and solid grooves in all his tracks, constantly ranging between techno and tech house. His music has been released by great labels such as Tulipa Recordings, Raw Roots, Not For Us, WAM - We Are Music... to name a few, getting support from major artists such as Marco Carola, Dave Seaman, Behrouz, Nicole Moudaber, Marco Effe, Philip Bader, Sam Paganini, Franco Bianco, Ralf, Patrick Kunkel and many more – especially his single “Starting Over” played by Marco Carola and “The Hero Who Can’t Be Moved” EP.
Behind the mixer he cannot stand still – sometimes he may seem crazy but it is just the energy transmitted by the music to himself, and consequently through him to others!
Selected discography Simone Marmellosi
- Cactus On The Dancefloor [Tulipa Recordings] (2013) - Single
- Starting Over [Spinne Records] (2013) - Single
- Dusty Trumpets feat. Lenzmann [Habla Music] (2013) - Single
- The Hero Who Can't Be Moved [MUM - Manchester Underground Music] (2013) - EP
- Lonely Way [MUM - Manchester Underground Music] (2014) - EP
- Messy Lady [Lethal Dose Recordings] (2014) - EP
- Blind Faith [MUM - Manchester Underground Music] (2014) - Remix
- Get Respect [Eisenwaren] (2015) - EP
- Uh Ah Eh [Spinne Records] (2015) - Single
- Hypnotic Eyes [Raw Roots] (2015) - EP
- Barricade [WAM - We Are Music] - EP
- Just Keep It Moving [Not For Us Records] - EP
- Die Nacht Hat Ohren [Granular Music] - EP