@ Sir Plus Gramma
@ Eddy Evrest
Regulars Djs and Mcs...
Sai / Sugai / Tazy T / J Soles / LeeN / Milo / Christopher Crooks / Ras Star / J-Skol / Kojo
"London's Lyricist Lounge'
Please join our fan page for future updates, events etc..
Each month the best open mic act will receive a trophy and a free session at NLT Studios... make your 4 minutes count!
Sign up for next month's Lyricist Lounge by emailing your name and a little info about what you do to firstname.lastname@example.org putting Lyricist Lounge Open Mic in the subject. Only 8 spots so get emailing.
Lyricist Lounge, the three part Hip Hop showcase event. Have a little fun and get yourself in the vibe with the warm up/freestyle session, enjoy the sets performed by the open mic artists and take it old school with a cypher to round off the night.
Lyricist Lounge hosted by freestyle extraordinaire LeeN with DJ Sai on the decks bringing you a serious night of Hip Hop vibes.
Calling all beatmakers! We always need new beats for the warm up, the cypher and sometimes the open mic, you can send us your mp3 beats (minimum quality mph at 128kbs) using the following link http://dropbox.yousendit.com/NLTProductions in a folder labelled Producer's Name - File Name. Please let us know if you'd like to enter the monthly beatmaker competition and provide your name and a contact number.
Come on down to Lyricist Lounge and vibe in the cypher... can you earn yourself the best beat rider trophy?
The Cypher with etiquette at the Lyricist Lounge.
Come and Lounge with the Lyricists.
Spread the word and feel free to get involved!
Open Mic/ Turntablism/ Freestyling/ 80s-90s Hiphop
Hosted By: LeeN & Sai
Note** NO BATTLES.
Happy Hour 5pm-8pm
2 for one cocktails (on cocktails of the week, usually 2 or 3)
2 pints draught beer for Â£6
4 bottles grolsch for a tenner
two bottles of hogans cider for Â£6
***Rules & Regulations
1. The open mic portion of the event is on a first come first served basic. Space is limited so arrive early.
2. All artists must sign their name on a list provided at the door in order to perform.
3. Each artist is entitled to 3 songs.
4. Your 1 CD must be provided to the Dj when your name is called.The CD must be in order and run continious.
5. If an artist misses his/her call to perform or doesn't provided a CD prior to performing, the artist misses their turn and is put on the bottom of the list.
6. 'London Lyricist Lounge' showcase is open to all who register in advance and meet the requirements.
7. Any artist(s) interested in showcasing should send their 'Name' & 'Contact Info' to email@example.com a booking agent will contact you withing 24 hours.
8. Freestyle session is open to any artists that register on the night.
Check out the videos & Pics from previous events at..