Situated underneath the magnificent Powerscourt Town House, The Lost Society Basement has proven itself to be a favorite on the Dublin underground scene for more than a decade.
View the venue listing
Ticket sales have ended
After an another successful night last month that saw our residents rock the upstairs of Lost Society, this month Melodic is back with a booking we are very excited about.
Looking as his current gig schedule which includes dates at Space, Amnesia, Berghain to name but a few, we feel extremely lucky to be able to bring Dosem to the bassment of Lost Society.
This is one not to be missed.
Press Biography (September 2011)
Marc Dosem is one of the biggest emerging figures that the Spanish electronic music stage has launched. Born in Girona (Catalonia), his artistic talents and unlimited potential, made his way quickly beyond the borders of his home land. Dosem, signed in 2008 an exclusive contract with the label SINO (Hong Kong), one of the iconic record labels in the international techno community, which previously revealed key figures of the electronic music scene, in the name of Joris Voorn and Technasia. Starting in SINO with the announced club hit 'Silent Drop' (2009) and with the re-launch of his already classic 'Beach Kisses' (Neue Larmklassiker 2008 and Green 2009) the young musician signs his first two worldwide hits. In 2011 Dosem releases "Parallel", his debut album and "Origin" EP on Christian Smith's label TRONIC. Both releases go straight to the Top lists with massive support from many different genre Djs and Magazine awards.
An unstoppable rising music career, which made his name appear on all the party and club line-ups around the world, where he gives totally hot live performances, a countdown bomb that will never explode unexpectedly but always right on time: Techno, House, Electro... everything that he fancies are just tools for him to build and create basic pieces in his crossover music, which make up his own and unmistakable warm melody, and taken to the stage with his irresistible sets to any clubber that want to dance away with the music and to experience a futuristic voyage full of light and energy.
- Origin, Freed / Tronic (2011)
- Parallel (Album) / SINO (2011)
- Believe / Soundfate (2011)
- Urban Forest / Soundfate (2010)
- Northern Response / SINO (2010)
- Beach Kisses (re-edition) / Green (2009)
- Silent Drop / SINO (2009)
- Beach Kisses / Neue Larmklassiker (2008)
- Naive - Tom Glass (Dosem Remix) Hope Recordings (2011)
- Lights from the Inside - Gregor Tresher (Dosem Remix) Break New Soil (2011)
- Heresy - Max Cooper (Dosem Remix) Traum (2011)
- Friendly Fire - Alexander Kowalski (Dosem Remix) / Damage (2011)
- Niquel - Edu Imbernon (Dosem Remix) / Eklektisch (2011)
- Up & Run - Uner&Coyu (Dosem Remix) / Suara, CR2 (2010)
- Force - Technasia (Dosem Remix) / Technasia Records (2010)
- Landing on Planets - Danny Howells (Dosem Remix) / Dig Deeper (2010)
- Magica - Renato Cohen (Dosem Remix) / SINO (2009)
- You the living - Henry Saiz (Dosem Remix) / Natura Sonoris (2008)
- Ministry of Sound, Space Ibiza, Rex Club, Fuse, Inox Club, Egg Club, Fabrik, Le4Sans, Nitsa Apolo, Razzmatazz, Florida135, Industrial Copera, City of Sound, Blau Club, La Sala del Cel, Sala Fónica, BCM...
- Monegros Desert Festival, Awakenings, Klubbers Day, Aquasella, Electrosonic, Inox Festival...
- Best national producer 2008 by Go Magazine (Spain)
- Best Progressive House Newcomer 2008 by Progressive World AT
- Best Dj, Live Performance by DJ Mag Spain 2010
- Best Dj, Techno Track 2008,2009,2010 by DJ Oners Mag
As always there will be an exclusive after party, details on the night!
Fri, 28 Jul 2017
Vision Collector Holotropic Festival, Meeting House Sq
Sat, 29 Jul 2017
Circles: Day 1 - Kerri Chandler (4 Hour Set)
Sun, 30 Jul 2017
Circles: Day 2 - Ben Klock (4 Hour Set) & The Black Madonna
Sun, 30 Jul 2017
Circles: Afterparty - Sunil Sharpe
Sun, 6 Aug 2017
C6 presents: Ejeca
Sun, 6 Aug 2017
Boots & Kats // Subtech
Fri, 11 Aug 2017
Congo Natty with Congo Dubz & Iron Dread
The Tivoli Theatre
Fri, 18 Aug 2017
TBA - Ireland