Main Room /
ANALOG x DAZED
KDA (DJ set - chart topping No.1, Turn The Music Louder ft Tinie Tempah & Katy B)
Zac Samuel (PMR records)
Sam Supplier (Rinse FM)
Lee Walker b2b Jacky (Love not money & VIVa Music)
Luke Larrell / Sol Edge / Francís / J Clarke / Louie B / Cultured Link
The Top Room / DGTL CIRCUS
Shenin Amara & AR / Deejay 'S'
Rob Burden / Chris Jones / Tylah Sanchez
Darren Nimble / Andy Christo / Gavin Wilson
Foyer / Deep Inside You
Tugi / Emilè / Luther Vine / Deep Inside You
The Glass Bar / VIP / THIS & THAT
This & That Residents & Friends
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR TONIGHT***
ANALOG X DAZED NYE
IMPORTANT INFO – PLEASE READ
- NO ID = NO ENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
It’s essential everyone brings photo ID on the night. This is a strict condition of entry to the venue and includes ticket holders, guests and artists. We regret no exceptions can be made and no refunds will be issued if you don’t bring photo ID.
- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY – DOOR OPEN AT 8PM.
We are expecting the event to be busy, we really want everyone to get through the door and search procedures quickly so that we are all inside by the time Big Ben chimes. Please, please ARRIVE as EARLY as you can to ensure you are on the dance-floor for Midnight.
Doors open at 8PM and we reckon peak queuing times will be between10PM and Midnight.
- Last Entry for all is 2AM.
We regret no exceptions can be made and no refunds will be issued if you arrive late.
- There will be separate queues on the night: VIP / Standard / Guest List.
Please ask when you arrive at the venue as this will get you in quicker.
- TICKETS: Less than 48 online tickets remain.
- DOOR TICKETS: Limited door tickets will be available on the night from 8PM.
- Please do not risk buying tickets from unauthorised sellers outside the venue. The tickets could be fake and you may not get in.
- EVENT TIMES: 8PM – 6AM.
- ADDRESS: 275 Pentonville Road King´s Cross London N1 9NL
- TUBE & TRAIN STATION: Kings Cross and St Pancras
- PARKING: Please do not attend the event by car as there is little or no appropriate public parking in the vicinity.
- Dress code: there is no dress code.
- Cloakroom: There is a cloakroom in the venue.
- If you have any problems on the night please either speak to one of the venue or Analog or Dazed NYE staff on the box office.
- See you at the front, happy New Year from Analog & Dazed
LAST REMAINING ADVANCE TICKETS: www.analognye.com
Analog's debut was a sold out show at The Coronet last year.
This year's Analog NYE takes place at The Scala in Kings Cross.
Analog combines some great new producers with DJs who are filling London's clubs every weekend.
The Scala has an award winning Turbo Soundsystem.
-Access to Exclusive VIP 4th Music Arena that overlooks the Main Room