An all-star cast of house and disco selectors brought to a 17th-century stately home by one of the scene's most well-loved DJs, Denis Sulta.
Denis Sulta curates his own festival at Scotlands finest stately home. Sulta Selects FLY Open Air at Hopetoun House.
Sat 19 May 2018
Noon til 11pm
NB FINAL ENTRY 4PM
- TO AVOID Q'S ARRIVE WELL AHEAD OF THIS TIME.
Lothian Buses 'X90' shuttle service will be available to and from St. Andrews square in Edinburgh City Centre between 11:00 & 14:30 and will transport back to the city centre from 21:30 to midnight.
Drop off on way back will be at George IV bridge close to both afterparties then The Foot of The Mound where you can easily connect to a night bus or Edinburgh Waverley Train Station
Bus tickets avail here: https://yourb.us/2qaCtj3 or on Lothian Buses 'M Tickets' App.
Q-Skip, access to VIP area with private bar + toilets
THE LIQUID ROOMS (Official) w/ Denis Sulta + Secret Special Guests
Tickets - http://bit.ly/2BqB0bZ
Cabaret Voltaire w/ Denis Sulta + Secret Special Guests
Tickets - http://bit.ly/2n4948C
the pitt will run our Street Food market serving hot food from gourmet vendors all day long:
Black Box Burgers
Dirty fries from Ròst Eats
- Licensed bars will be avail inside the arena.
- No alcohol can be brought in - searches will take place.
- Cash & Card payments accepted
- There will also be a cashline ATM inside the arena.
NB IMPORTANT INFO:
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry regardless if you have a ticket.
- Please note valid I.D is required on entry (18+ only & Challenge 25)
- Please drink & behave responsibly. Look after your friends.
- FLY Open Air are working closely with West Lothian Council & Police Scotland and have a zero tolerance policy to drugs & anti social, aggressive or racist behaviour.
- All tickets are strictly non transferable and non refundable.
- Venue subject to licence granted by West Lothian Council/
- Most importantly have fun, dance and enjoy the music :)