World Class DJ Spearheaded Xclusivetouch Resident DJs
Midnight by the Thames, December 31st NYE 2017 @ Cottons Vauxhall
Transform your New Year’s Eve into a truly magical night and treat yourself to a beautiful view of London as you bring 2017! Located on the newly built Vauxhall Bridge waterfront estate, Cottons sports great music, a beautiful crowd and a fantastic view of the London fireworks display!
The venue is split between the bar area; hosting a long bar and seating areas, the lounge; fully equipped with dance floor and DJ Booth and a front patio with views over the River Thames and of London Eye down the river. Come midnight we invite all guests to the patio to enjoy the official London fireworks display in the short distance.
For you entertainment, we have assembled a World Class DJ Spearheaded Xclusivetouch Resident DJs, mixing a cool blend of RnB, HipHip, Reggae, Soul, Old Skool, Club Classics & Tropical Tracks. With our assortment of tracks and mixes, we’re positive you’ll be reveling into the night.
– Beautiful view of the official midnight fireworks
– RnB, HipHip, Reggae, Soul, Old Skool, Club Classics & Tropical Tracks.
– Confetti Cannons
– Magnificent Cocktails
– Pristine Location & Surroundings
Booking a table allows queue jump, a seating area for your group. Tables work on a £350 minimum spend basis, bottles only.
Please call Julian on 0207 734 9116 or 07951246768 for availability and booking procedure. A minimum £100 deposit is required to secure your reservation.
Address: Cottons Vauxhall – Unit 12 Flagstaff House, St Georges Wharf, London SW8 2LE
Time: 21:00 – 03:00
Early Bird Tickets: £30 (price will INCREASE closer to event)
Music: RnB, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Soul, Old Skool, Club Classics & Tropical Tracks.
Dress code: Smart Shoes and Collared Shirts Ideal. T-shirt & Blazers Fine! Strictly no sportswear, trainers or casual attire.
Contact Event Manager Contact: Julian for Tickets, Tables and Info
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0207 734 9116
Terms and conditions for ticket purchases:
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. Time restrictions apply – please see your individual ticket for this. Failure to enter a venue by the time specified on your ticket may result in a surcharge or refused entry.
2. It is advised to arrive between early to avoid queuing times. We recommend arriving before 10.30pm to prevent long queues and enter the venue before midnight. Please be aware that the door may close for 10 minutes over midnight, during which time guests will be held at the door until it re-opens.
3. Only guests with table reservations are entitled to jump the queue and access via the fast track table reservation line.
4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID). Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk.6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission.
7. Entertainment, decorations, acts, performers and themes are subject to change.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines – this is at the security team’s discretion.
9. Refunds will ONLY be issued should the event be cancelled.
10. Table bookings must be claimed by a specific time to prevent issues entering the venue. Please check with the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk for individual package details.
11. No large all-male groups are allowed to purchase tickets – security will prevent entrance and no refund will be given. For more information, please contact the event manager before purchasing.
12. Deposits for table packages are non-refundable.
13. This ticket also entitles the ticket holder to free access to the AFTER PARTY at SINK Shoreditch, 4 Paul St, London EC2A 4JH taking place January 1st 2018 between 0200-12:00.14.
Please check www.xclusivetouch.co.uk for any updates to the event or after party.