The NYE Twisted Circus Festival, December 31st New Year’s Eve @ 02 Forum Kentish Town,
Welcome to the madhouse! Overflowing with fun, style and charisma, the Twisted Circus NYE Extravaganza is a must-see attraction for London partygoers.
Following on from our incredible Halloween festival we invite you to join our @TwistedCircusUK cocktail of fun. Being New Year’s Eve expect a more glamorous spin to our iconic event as wild and wonderful circus acts perform routinely on stage to shape your evening into anything our imagination can conceive.
From twisted aerialists and synchronised swinging to daredevils and knife swallowing there will be shocks and amazement throughout the evening. In true festival spirit, we have UV candy floss, popcorn, masks, decorations, LED screens, and confetti drops to keep you entertained!
As always the music is presented by our renowned in-house Twisted Circus resident DJs who have been the backbone of the brand for many Years. Music is fun and varied including the latest RnB, House, hip-hop plus a dash of Old Skool, Club Classics and Party Anthems.
If you’re planning on splashing out then VIP is the ticket for you. Our VIP guests can enjoy fast-track entrance, access to the balcony, views over the main stage, private bar, seating area, secluded toilets and cloakroom access (fees payable per item).
About Twisted Circus
One of London’s most iconic party brands we’ve hosted events at the most spectacular and unique venues in London such as Indigo o2, Shaka Zulu, Building Six & Bloomsbury Ballroom. Now we’re setting up camp at the o2 Forum Kentish town giving us a sound system, stage and arena fitting of such an event.
With a stellar lineup of resident DJs, midnight confetti shower and on stage tricks you’ll be thoroughly entertained from start to finish and guaranteed to celebrate the New Year in style.
– Iconic and Famous Party Brand
- Spectacular 1,800+ Arena and Incredible Sound System
– Wild and Wonderful Twisted Circus Acts & performers on Stage Performing Routinely
- RnB, House, Hip-Hop plus a dash of Old Skool, Club Classics and Party Anthems.
– Midnight Confetti Shower
- UV candy floss, popcorn, masks & decorations,
– Spectacular countdown extravaganza
TICKETS: £20 (Early bird rate, this price will rise closer to the date).
VIP Tickets: £35 - fast-track entrance, private bar, seating area, views over the main stage.
TABLE BOOKING: We have limited tables available within a roped off area. All tables seat 6 ppl. Tables are £100 hire basis and it will be reserved from 9pm - 4am for your party. Drinks not included.
DRESS CODE: Smart & stylish. Strictly NO baggy or ripped jeans, sportswear, trainers, plimsolls or casual attire.
ADDRESS: 9-17 Highgate Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 1JY
TUBE: Kentish Town (3 Minute)
Event Manager Contact: Van for Tickets, Tables and Info
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 7734 9116
Terms and conditions for ticket purchases:
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. Time restrictions apply – please see your individual ticket for this. Failure to enter a venue by the time specified on your ticket may result in a surcharge or refused entry.
2. It is advised to arrive between early to avoid queuing times. We recommend arriving before 10.30pm to prevent long queues and enter the venue before midnight. Please be aware that the door may close for 10 minutes over midnight, during which time guests will be held at the door until it re-opens.
3. Only guests with table reservations are entitled to jump the queue and access via the fast track table reservation line.
4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID). Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk.
6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission.
7. Entertainment, decorations, acts, performers and themes are subject to change.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines – this is at the security team’s discretion.
9. Refunds will ONLY be issued should the event be cancelled.
10. Table bookings must be claimed by a specific time to prevent issues entering the venue. Please check with the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk for individual package details.
11. No large all-male groups are allowed to purchase tickets – security will prevent entrance and no refund will be given. For more information, please contact the event manager before purchasing.
12. Deposits for table packages are non-refundable.
13. This ticket also entitles the ticket holder to free access to the AFTER PARTY at SINK Shoreditch, 4 Paul St, London EC2A 4JH taking place January 1st 2018 between 0200-12:00
14. Please check www.xclusivetouch.co.uk for any updates to the event or after party.