Taran & Lomov
SPILVE - is a legendary place in Riga. It was built in 1954 as the main Riga airport, but became secondary later in mid 70s. In early 90s, when rave movement took all over Latvia, SPILVE became one of the most important places which hosted biggest events.
It was closed later and stayed abandoned for several years. But RAVE is coming back in 28th of April 2018.
- 5 EUR early bird (200 tickets) (hall/chill-out)
- 7 EUR regular (hall/chill-out)
- 10 EUR regular full (hall/chill-out/balcony)
- 10 EUR registered (hall/chill-out) (guaranteed ticket / pay on entrance)
- 15 EUR registered full (hall/chill-out/balcony) (guaranteed ticket / pay on entrance)
- 20 EUR on entrance without registration (hall/chill-out/balcony)
All presale tickets owners are coming in side without waiting in a queue.
Please register by link: https://goo.gl/baVBsd