Satori, Jacob Groening, Kermesse, Zebra Centauri, Elfenberg, cantanca, Kozmonotosman, Mousike, Herhangi, Menachem26
‘the missing part’
June 23, 2018
Turkey’s exceptional Chill-out Festival presents “the missing part” at the first gathering of 2018.
“The missing part”, aiming to add yet another perspective to all stories and memories of Chill-out collected over the years, invites the attendees to the second largest of Istanbul’s Prince Islands; Heybeliada.
Starting at noon on the 23rd of june, saturday, “the missing part” will be adding another one to the happiest days of the year while offering its attendees the opportunity to experience an eccentric prominence, a missing part of the Chill-out Festival.
Signalling to a new direction in the history of the Chill-out Festival with choice and style of location, “the missing part” will be hosting the following names on stage:
- Satori, with his unique and soul healing styled dance music,
- Jacob Groening, with his hypnotically effective tunes that bring East and West, electronic and organic sounds together
- Rooting from Southern America, inspired by Berlin, emitting from Buenos Aires; Kermesse,
- Zebra Centauri with creative synths and outside the box understanding of dance music,
- Although from the North, resounding from much warmer climates; Elfenberg,
- Founder of Lounge Fm and Chill-out Festival, creator of the daydreaming series; cantanca
- Kozmonotosman, bringing Turkish Folk classics to new life with modern disco sounds,
- Mousike, with their wide perspective of performance series,
- Herhangi, with his story like narrative of unique music,
- Recreating old world sounds rooting from Sepharad culture with the modern interpretation; Menachem26,
Follow more about “the missing part” on Chill-Out Festival and Lounge FM social media and on Lounge FM. Tickets at Biletix: https://bit.ly/2raSt63