The Ross Theatre (aka the Ross Band Stand) is the outdoor concert venue, with a capacity of 1800, in West Princes Street Gardens.
View the venue listing
- Ticket sales have ended
The burgeoning open-air festival expands to two days, with domestic heroes Theo Kottis and Jasper James programming Saturday and Sunday respectively.Line-up /
THEO KOTTIS & JASPER JAMES CURATING EACH DAY
AFTERPARTIES - SAT & SUN AT BOURBON NIGHTCLUB - 10PM-3AM
NB IMPORTANT INFO:
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry regardless if you have a ticket.
- Please note valid I.D is required on entry
[18+ only & Challenge 25]
- Please drink & behave responsibly. Look after your friends.
- FLY Open Air are working closely with Edinburgh City Council & Police Scotland and have a zero tolerance policy to drugs & anti social, aggressive or racist behaviour.
- All tickets are strictly non transferable and non refundable.
- Venue subject to licence granted by Edinburgh City Council
- Most importantly have fun, dance and enjoy the music :)
Deposit Scheme tickets:
The deposit ticket scheme we have set up with RA this year gives you until end of day September 7th to pay the remaining balance on your ticket. Once you have purchased the first half of the deposit ticket, you’ll receive an email with the link to the page where you can place the second payment
First payment: £25.00 + bf
Second payment: £50.00 + bf
Please note that if it is not paid by then your ticket will be void and is non-refundable.
The RA resale queue will not be available for deposit tickets.