The Volleyspot crew enjoy a day out in the sunshine to celebrate mates.
The Justice Sisters, DJ Emoceans + Giorgio, Lori (1) + Emelyne
Vollyspot is all about caring for your nearest and dearest. Spring is upon us and to celebrate we want you to bring your +1 down to an Edi Gardens location for a love in of epic proportions.
+1 theme means:
- A purchased ticket admits two people (you + your nearest, dearest, mate or date)
- The DJ's are playing their sets b2b with a DJ of their choosing.
- Our +1 is 'Melbourne Period Project,' (MPP), who we'll raise money for throughout the event, so good!
- Our artist collaboration design will be used on the day to raise money for MPP, thanks Isabella Darcy for donating her time for us to party in style.
- Our bar and food specials will obviously be made so affordable. It means your shout won't dent the hip pocket too much. Party hard, party full, party cheap.
- Love will be palpable, ego's will be left at the door and our park party/house party cross-over will leave you smiling from ear to ear with your closest people :)
Stay tuned for updates on all the above, this party is half the size of our normal ones so mates, don't sleep, it's going to pop off!
Lastly, we'd love to thank the +1's who have helped us make this event a thing we can feverishly enjoy, cheers to Mountain Goat and Yarra City Council!
*This event is wheelchair accessible, please get in touch if you have any questions on this and we'll get back ASAP
**Vollyspot would like to acknowledge that this event is taking place on stolen land of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation. We pay our respects to elders past, present and future. Sovereignty was never ceded.