Anoebis, Aditi Taruna, Arokem, Ascent, Audiogramme, Astropilot, Boom Shankar, By The Rain, Chaho, C-Rouge, Cosmic, Damnedge, Dia, El 7ajj, Engine Ear, Entheogenic, Ephedra, Exolon, Exogen, Hypnoia, Jonjay, Johny Blue, Kalaedo, Khoum, Killjoy, Kundalini, Liminal Roots, Lunosol, Matibharama, Manifestor, Moon Tripper, Mongoose, Psybuddy, Phobos, Radzy, Rise 1969, Safi, Subnormal, Suduaya, Sweet Freak, The Key, Temple Step, Vial, VSM, Wave Walker, Willy and many more.
Welcome to the magical land of the Cedars where everything and everyone can grow! Enjoy every minute of it, follow your heart and take this incredible opportunity to dive deep within yourself.
AYWA is an Experiential Festival in Lebanon, a gathering of like-minded spirits, that are creating a new, sustainable and happy future each in their own special way! Driven by awareness and consciousness, we bring solutions and examples to help humanity gain its self-sustainability back by remembering ancient ways and finding new ones to create everlasting communities.
Our mission is to gather people driven by awareness and consciousness to help lead us towards a path of abundance. By curating dynamic events we hope to revive and rehabilitate land any where we can.
Through AYWA Festivals we aim to empower land and set a new examples of what living in harmony with each other and nature can be. We aim to exercise similar events in as many different areas as possible to facilitate the growth of healthy connected communities.
* AYWA in Arabic means Yes! or Bravo it means to empower to strengthen. We hope to Empower and strengthen each other!
* AYWA in English Is the guiding life force that connects all living things together. It is the mycelium network in essence which links all living things and matter across the universe.
Each day will be represented by an element & medicine wheel direction:
- Thursday: EARTH / NORTH (grounding people within the environment and space)
- Friday: WIND / EAST (helping people connect and communicate)
- Saturday: FIRE / SOUTH (purging and letting go)
- Sunday: WATER / WEST (floating away fully energized)
- PHASE ONE: 80$ Full Festival Pass (UNTIL THE END OF JULY)
95$ Full Festival Pass + 2 Person Tent Rental
- PHASE TWO: 100$ Full Festival Pass (UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST)
115$ Full Festival Pass + 2 Person Tent Rental
- PHASE THREE: 120$ Full Festival Pass (UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER)
135$ Full Festival Pass + 2 Person Tent Rental
FAMILY DISCOUNT: Parents need to only pay for one ticket.
All children under 13 years of age receive free admission!
For more information on AYWA Festival visit our Social Media links:
Facebook: AYWA Festival
Instagram: AYWA Tribe